UPDATE January 1, 2023
This feature has been deprecated. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we can help you to determine the best strategy to get your app published in different languages.
AppMachine offers its users a multilingual feature. This way, you can translate the content of your app into several different languages. If a user’s device is set to one of the languages you’ve made available, the app should automatically show the content in that language. If the user’s device is set to a language not supported by your translations, the app will shown the content in the default language.
This feature will be available to Pro subscriptions only and will work as follows once it becomes available.
- Open your app
- Go to Settings > Advanced in the left vertical menu
- Under Localization > Languages enter all the languages that you intend to support in the app.
- Under Localization > Default Language select the language the app should default to should the user’s phone not be set to one of the languages your app supports.
- Go to the Content in the left vertical menu.
- At the top right of your screen you will now see a dropdown menu that has been filled with the languages you plan to support in the app.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’ve already filled the app with content, then you should set whatever language used as your default language.
- Once you’ve filled all the content for your default language, select the language you’d like to translate your existing content to from the drop-down at the top right.
You will notice that all blocks with translatable content will feature an exclamation point. Areas within the block that need to be translated will have their labels in red until that content has been edited and saved.
- Add the translated content to all your blocks. (Don't forget to translate the block's name!)
- Do the same for all the languages you plan to support.
PLEASE NOTE: The multilingual feature is not available for Pro blocks.