AppMachine Designer fixes:
- The Renew Push Certificate process can no longer be executed for apps that have not been published yet.
- Added an option for users to regenerate the app-site of their app(s) from the Dashboard page in AppMachine.
- The Reject Check can now also be executed for apps that are in a Submit Failed state.
- Resolved an issue where performing a store update would result in the error 'You haven't selected a store to publish your app to'.
- Store update requirements for push renewal are now correctly cleared when the Renew Push Certificate process has been completed.